13th International Scientific Conference
Management of Technology – Step to Sustainable Production
June 8-10, 2022
Augmented Reality in an Atmosphere of COVID 19 Crisis
Dear future participants, dear participants of previous MOTSP (2009-2021), dear friends,
The crisis caused by the pandemic of COVID19 has significantly affected the challenges of MOTSP 2021 organisation, as well as our risk assessments when organising a future MOTSP 2022 conference. Of course, we are monitoring all kinds of media, social networks, especially the Robert Koch Institute reports, ECDC (European Centre for Disease Prevention and Control) opinions and assessments of influential Croatian scientists: Prof. Ivan Đikić – Faculty of Medicine, University Goethe, Frankfurt, regular member of Deutsche Akademie der Naturforscher Leopoldina, member of the American Academy of Arts and Sciences, Prof. Nenad Ban, ETH, Switzerland, former nominee for the Nobel Prize, Prof. Igor Stagljar, Stagljar Lab, Donnelly Centre, and Prof. Igor Rudan, FRSE – The Royal Society of Edinburgh. We are cautious optimists and hope that the stricter measures of the COVID19 Crisis Headquarters of the Government of the Republic of Croatia will soon significantly improve the epidemiological situation in Croatia.
We have decided that the location MOTSP 2022 will be in Primošten, in the early summer – June 07-10th 2022.
- With hotel Zora 4*/3* we already have a very good experience by maintaining MOTSP 2018 in Primošten.
- Primošten is 37 km away from Split airport.
- Primošten is connected to the Zagreb-Split highway.
- Primošten is close to attractive destinations Falconry Center Dubrava, the historic city of Šibenik, the Krapanj Islands (Sponge Museum), Zlarin (Coral Museum) and the Krka National Park.
- Additional criterium is the commitment of hotel company Zora, which is dedicated to the implementation of anti-epidemic measures.
The papers for MOTSP 2022 will be published in the Technical Journal 2022 – 1st (March), 2nd (June 2022), 3rd (September 2022) and 4th issue (December 2022).
As a result of the COVID-19 pandemic, we will also introduce a new topic for the authors on MOTSP 2021 and MOTSP 2022: “The corona pandemic as a scientific challenge for the areas of logistics, decision systems, production, prediction of pandemic management measures, etc”.
Best regards, Prof. Predrag Ćosić, Chairman of MOTSP2022
The Main Topics
Management of Technology
Production, Operation Management
Strategic, Engineering Management
– Operational Research
– Production Economics
– Decision and Risk Analysis
– Manufacturing Costs
– Supply Chain Management
– Total Quality Management
– Forecasting, Technology Foresight
– Business Intelligence
– Maintenance, etc.
Rapid Prototyping and Manufacturing
Computer Integrated Manufacturing CAD, CAM, CAPP, CAQ
Product Lifecycle Management (PLM)
Total Cost Assessment
– Green Production (BAT)
– Clean Production
– Eco Design
– LCM (Life Cycle Management) & Decision Supports
– LCA (Life Cycle Assessment)
– LCI (Life Cycle Inventory)
– LCIA (Life Cycle Impact Assessment)
– Extended Products
– SLCA (Social Life Cycle Assessment)
– Renewable Sources of Energy Efficiency and Audit
– Eco Labeling
– Reverse Logistics, etc
Sustainable Transport Management
Transport Technology and Organization
Corona Pandemic as a Scientific Challenge for:
– Areas of logistics
– Decision systems
– Prediction of pandemic management measures, etc.
Croatian Association for PLM